Olive Grand Cru wins the gold medal at the Dubai Olive Oil Competition Early Harvest 2022, placing amongbest oils in the world.
The Dubai Olive Oil Competition takes place in the United Arab Emirates and is an international competition, one of the biggest competitions in the sector in the world, involving producers from more than 20 countries around the world.
It's a prizeVery important for our company, which tells and recognizes all the effort we invest every single day of the year inpursuit of excellent quality for our production of Ulivè Grand Cru, committing ourselvesto cultivate and take care of the olive trees with love, respecting the earth and its natural cycle
Our goal is to enhance the identity of a unique territory, such as the one where our olive trees are located in Montemesola, through a sustainable and environmentally friendly production system, from the olive grove to the bottle, in a marriage between techniques of the past and modern technologies in cultivation and pressing.
You can watch the Telenorba interview on our precious extra virgin olive oil Ulivè Grand Cru at this linkThe best oil in the world is from Montemesola
Newspaper articles about us:
- Gastronomic Linkiesta -Made in Taranto: The best oil in the world is from Puglia
- The World News -The best oil in the world is from Puglia
- Courier of Taranto -Produced in Montemesola one of the top extra virgin olive oils in the world
- Zazoom -The best oil in the world is from Puglia
- IAM Taranto -The best oil in the world is made in Taranto
- We the Italians -The best oil in the world is from Puglia
We are also present inBest Olive Oil Store, the best oil store.